Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Next Band Boosters Board Meeting July 16, 2007

To All CBHS Band Board Members:

Do not forget to send me (your wonderful Band Booster President) any request for meeting agenda items by Friday the 13th. Yes I know it's that wonderful day. I will try not to lose your suggestions and requests in a hail of fire & brimstone. HOWEVER, just as a caution please also send to your chatty Vice-Pres. Dale Vicos. I will then send out an agenda hopefully on Sunday the 15th. Do not forget that our meeting is next Monday the 16th of July at 7:30pm. I will make an executive decision by saying it will be at Coconuts.
(Whew I'm exhausted).

See you there,

Rick Hester
CBHS Band Boosters President

P.S. To all Parents: As soon as school is back in session, we will hold our Band Booster Board meetings at the school unless otherwise noted. All Band parents will be more than welcome at our meetings. Plus, we will have Band Parent meetings as well. In the mean time, if you have concerns please feel free to contact myself or any board member. See our Booster website for contact information and meeting notes http://cocoabeachbandboosters.com/
We look forward to an exciting Band Program next year!

No comments: